Friday, February 6, 2015

5 on Friday

Today is linking up for 5 on Friday:

1. I am ready for my hip injury to be better! Resting has been hard and I am super thankful that I got in 4 workouts before it happened. Hoping to return to working out tonight.

2. For a moment I got sad last night looking through Leah's baby and toddler pictures. Where has the time went? She will be FOUR this month.

3. Taxes are done. I filed our taxes this week and can't wait to get that refund check to pay off part of our carpet we financed. This is the year of paying debt off! Who's' with me?

4. I don't think I'll EVER eat at Joe T's (Fort Worth popular restaurant for those who don't know). The food was just okay and I've felt yuk ALL week since Sunday. I'd rather use my cheat meal on something else, like Texas Roadhouse or Chili's.

5. I've been soda free now for a week .. if not more.. I can't remember my last soda. Which is awesome and not planned .. so I'm going with it.

Happy Friday Ya'll!
Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday lady! My baby girl is 8 weeks this sunday, and even though shes still so young, I cant help think how tall she is getting! Time sure goes by fast when you have a baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Yes, time flies by sooo quickly!

      Delete
  2. Hope your hip starts feeling better soon! Keep up with the great work with your no soda streak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Unfortunately, I broke it this weekend with a coke zero.

      Delete